We’re Prepared, So You’re Prepared
- Our networks are fully prepped and ready for the approaching IPv4 address exhaustion. As of February of 2011, the last top level block of free IPv4 was assigned and the transition to IPv6 has advanced to full-scale deployment. Our Technical Support Team and networking experts are ready to help bring your networks up-to-date today.
- As networking and the sheer number of devices utilizing IPv4 has ballooned exponentially in recent years, it has necessitated the adoption of IPv6, a protocol intended to support this growth via the use of expanded IP addresses. At 128 bits (e.g., 2001:0db8:85a3:0000:0000:8a2e:0370:7334) compared to IPv4’s previous 32 bit addresses (e.g., 172.16.254.1), IPv6’s addresses provide the capacity for a great deal of advancement in computing. What does that mean to THENOCMAN’s customers and those looking into our wide array of services? Most notably, significantly enhanced networking capabilities and a 24/7/365 Technical Support Team available to provide guidance. should you need assistance implementing these changes.
- Larger Address Capacity
- IP Security (IPSec) for All IPv6 Networks
- Simplified Packet Header for Efficiency
- Enhanced Support for Mobile Devices