Looking forward to the event hosted at the Trump Doral today regarding Managed Services.
Discover What Really Works in Managed Services
Event Registration 9:30AM – 10:00AM
Trends in Managed Services 10:00AM – 10:45AM A vendor neutral presentation from CompTIA, a leading voice for the IT industry. Presenter Terry Hedden, recently selected a Top 50 Channel Influencer, will share:
- What makes the managed services industry run
- Big trends in mobility, security & cloud
- Managed services primer: questions your customers are asking
Top 10 Challenges That MSPs Face Today 10:45AM – 11:30AM
AVG Business provides an overview of the top 10 challenges MSP’s face and how to overcome them to take full advantage of the managed services growth opportunity. AVG Business provides an overview of the critical products and services. Learn about:
- AVG Business Managed Workplace® 9.2 – how to provide security & control of the entire IT infrastructure with unmatched ease
- CloudCare™ 3.3 – direct, real-time management of all AVG security services from a simple, single screen dashboard
- Secure single sign-on (SSO) – a seamless way to have secure single source login that gives you the ability to service & deploy apps to all customers in one portal
- Saving time and building service revenue with the most comprehensive, scalable RMM platform
Break 11:30AM – 11:45AM
Case Study In Managed Services Success 11:45AM – 12:15PM Together we are Better – The Life of an MSP Leveraging Tigerpaw & AVG Business Managed Workplace®
- Find out how to drive efficiency and lowering costs by leveraging integrated PSA and RMM Tools that provide sales & marketing functionality, mobile capabilities and inventory management.
Lunch 12:15PM – 12:45PM
Secrets to Creating a Sales Lead Machine 12:45PM – 1:30PM Marketopia, a trusted and respected provider of outsourced marketing and training solutions for the IT industry, reveals the most innovative and powerful marketing and sales solutions being used by MSPs and resellers today. Presenter Terry Hedden, recently selected a Top 50 Channel Influencer, will share best practices for:
- Marketing strategy management & the key to reducing your cost per lead
- Creating marketing materials that give you a competitive advantage
- eMarketing activities that drive sales from existing clients & attract new ones
- The role of traditional marketing activities in your lead generation program
SSO – A New Revenue Opportunity 1:30PM – 2:00PM Learn how adding this solution to your portfolio will reduce service tickets for password resets, better secure your clients, provide you with a sound mobile management solution and a strong, profitable recurring revenue stream.
The Death of Traditional Disaster Recovery 2:00PM – 2:30PM Businesses of all sizes are creating incredible amounts of irreplaceable data and depend on the availability of their systems to keep their business up and running. There are no exceptions. Disaster recovery (DR) is no longer an “optional” service. This is where Disaster Recovery as a Service (or DRaaS) comes in. DRaaS enables MSPs to equip their clients with enterprise-grade disaster recovery, even for those that historically have lacked the budget and in-house resources to maintain recovery operations on their own. In this session, you will learn from Ken Shaw, founder and CEO of Infrascale, about the 5 proven ways you can capitalize on DRaaS to deliver affordable, simple, and secure application failover when disaster strikes. Join us and to learn:
- Why traditional disaster recovery isn’t cutting it
- Why the Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) market is exploding
- The 5 proven ways to capitalize on the DRaaS revolution
Together we are Better – The Life of an MSP Leveraging Tigerpaw & AVG Managed Workplace 2:30PM – 3:00PM Find out how to drive efficiency and lowering costs by leveraging integrated PSA and RMM Tools that provide sales & marketing functionality, mobile capabilities and inventory management.
Live Product Demos & Cocktail hour with PAC 3:00PM – 4:00PM Includes demo of Premium Remote Control, a powerful technology empowering users to remotely support their clients. This feature is provided in Managed Workplace and CloudCare at no extra cost.